Saturday, October 2, 2010

A letter from Mr. T to You

From: Mr. T, S.S.


To: You
somewhere in this world.


I dream of green pastures that were once my home but it is not over and I have a place to live with my mother, she has continued to feed that life drops falling from the sky are acidic and hurt her frown I can assure you we were not brought to this earth to be destroyers of our own mother, was she who gave her heart to our birth, it was she who feed us their own frown, it is she who gives us everything we want, but instead we only hurt our ambitions without horizon, we are the ones who bring this destruction to our homes, our greed is all want no matter the consequence. Our mother has never left us but the day we kill her spirit she will leave for good and our existence will perish because there is nowhere else to go, this is our home.

How many times have exploited her frown for our own benefit people without thinking about the damage we do and yet we do not care about ripping off our brothers and sisters who also depend on her brow, we have turned into bloodthirsty beasts with an appetite insatiable, how sad is to see the innocent and do not enjoy because our eyes have been perverted to the wishes of the enlightened ones but they are not to blame, they are as blind as we are, just follow a voice in the dark without question its meaning, we know our correct answers. We are the sheep of a flock where a pastor guide us without a stick, just do what he says but do not question, he make clothes from our skin, eat our flesh and die by how ignorant sheep tame end to a life without privilege.

We raised our hand not only against our mother, but also against our brothers and sisters, how many bitter tears that have fallen to sterile soil, no, not happy tears are tears of sadness as you can not imagine the pain that they cause deep in the heart and if you drink from the ocean of tears wish you had not raised your hand to your brother's evil but for the good of all. How many souls have had to repeat the same process and still not understand the reason for your existence, you live for an answer to the mystery easiest answer keep going up, because this bag of bones is not freedom, you can fly too.

Our father has seen what we have done, felt great sadness, because we were made to bring destruction to our own mother who lies under our feet because everything you see is her bed, he has seen have not had the heart to tell out to our brothers, however we give our backs to those who need us, we set limits on earth, we have created chaos instead of order, how sad. No, I do not have to tell you everything that we have done because you know more than me, we have not done well and at the end of the destruction only made you shed more tears, tears not solve the damage, but our actions, I have decided to give the true light, not like those who give a kingdom beyond the universe, I have no kingdom, just my home I and I will take care of it.

No more killing, no more rivers of blood spilled by our own hands, it never should have existed, no more wars, no more massacres, no more hatred between our because we were never created for it, but I understand that there is destruction for creation.

Where is your will? The most powerful weapon in this universe, you know what you can do with it? I do not think you have the slightest idea what I'm talking about because you have no will to raise your hand to stop the chaos, we are the power, we are the light in his eyes, and we are the reason for his pride.

I want my message reaches everyone; I want my voice to be like the wind you to be my savior. Keep my voice alive, all I ask.

Sincerely,


Mr. T.

http://www.selfsalvationss.blogspot.com/

Download this letter in PDF and send it by email to everyone that you would like to send this message.http://www.megaupload.com/?d=009Y454B


Good Moon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

avandia lawsuits