Monday, May 3, 2010

Violence and Beliefs

Hi everyone (^_^)

Today's topic is "Violence and beliefs', this topic is very controversial around the world that people (humans) have different ways of thinking, we have different religions, gods, books, cultures and a large number beliefs, etc ... but some of these are very aggressive to each other. I was watching some videos on YouTube in a very strong which I will not present here in my blog but the videos are related to belief systems which are largely wrong, also a few weeks ago I was watching some videos on "Extraterrestrial Andromeda Galaxy (Lecture on the Extraterrestrial prescence in the Cosmos) "by the very famous Mr Alex and known at a particular time of the talk he says: '... the religions had to be over 400 years ago ...' that has to do with this post with the topic of religion? Personally I have nothing against religion but I still see them as a system of mental control in some cases and that led me to believe that many of the wars and murders are caused because of these.

After releasing the human mind of the false beliefs we see the world through a different perspective in which we are and is very important because we live in a society manipulated by a few who keep our minds occupied while they can make their needs without us noticing. when I was 14 years old my mother told me ten -... your own discretion and do not let anyone control you ...- since the day my opinion has turned into a firm belief. I have to admit I am a seeker of truth in spiritual terms. The evolution of mankind has not advanced to that we are retained and filled with all sorts of subliminal messages of all types: media, internet, newspaper, etc, is like the song says' ... all lies and still not see it. .. ', technically the movie Matrix is a good example that we're becoming "a stack" we are what our brain sees and hears but we have no curiosity in digging in our inner and search for the meaning of life which is not "born, reproduce and die"
Beliefs are born, they grow up, spread out and evolve until they take shape and life in our minds, beliefs, carrying off a war between a man and the other limiting beliefs to humans. The mind is infinite consciousness, we are part of a whole. I'm just a man and a man can discover a whole imaginary world? search for absolute truth and stand firm on eve of truth.

Good Moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

avandia lawsuits